Printer offline issue is the most frequent problem with almost every printer user. This is a problem generated by either the printer driver is corrupted that is if the printer driver is not supported by your computer or the printer is not well setup to the computer. But whatever may be the reason this problem creates a lot of troubles in the operation of the printers as the printer cannot work in that situation. We will provide you all the required information to bring your printer back to online in Windows 7 and help you to resolve your offline issue with your printer.
There are a number of ways to connect a printer with the computer such as via Wi-Fi network, via Ethernet or via USB cable. We will give you all the relative ideas in this blog to connect your printer to your computer and to overcome the offline issue of your printer visit hp printer error state
Steps to connect the printer to the network
If your printer is a wireless one you can follow the steps hereunder:
- Go to the setup option in your printer.
- Click on the wireless network wizard.
- Now select the network name if it is available there otherwise type the name of the network.
- Type the password of the wireless network that you are using.
- Then click on the OK button.
- Your printer will be connected to the network successfully.
Steps to connect the printer via Ethernet
If your printer is supported by the Ethernet connectivity then you can follow the steps below:
- Plug the one end of the Ethernet cable into the port on the back of your printer and the other end into the free Ethernet port on your computer.
- Now click on the start button and select control panel there.
- Search for the devices and printers option.
- Click on the printer icon that you are using and try to print.
Steps to connect the printer via USB Cable
If your printer is a wired one then you may go for the following steps
- Plug in the USB port in the back of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the computer.
- Connect the plug of the printer to the wall socket.
- Turn on your printer.
- Now go to the control panel and search for the devices and printers option.
- Click here and then click on the printer icon that you are using.
- Try to print.
If even after following all the above steps you cannot print from your printer and your printer still says offline while printing then, you need to uninstall the driver and reinstall it. After that, you need to restart your printer and try for printing. Being a printer user if you face any kind of issue with your printer and cannot find the way out, then save your time and call us on our toll-free printer support number which is available 24 hours for your service.
How to resolve HP wireless Printer offline error in windows 10
Hp is the most trusted brand that produces and manufactures the most efficient and advanced quality printer models that will help us to make a proper work and also enhance our workforce too. But once the printer gets troubles in it, suddenly it stops working properly and you cannot get the full benefit of the device. There are many problems that can occur with your printer and this blog is particularly going to discuss the issues like:
- Printer offline issue with HP
- HP printer offline error message issue
- Wireless HP printer offline issue
- Printer offline pinging problem
- Network printer offline issue
But before we discuss to fix this problem one should know the reasons for its occurrence. These errors appear when the window 10 sees that the printer driver is not supportive to the window and most of the times because of this reason that it cannot tell that whether the printer is really offline or whether it has any other connectivity or printing errors. The most possible reasons for which these problems appear are:
- The connection problem between the computer and the printer that is whether the connection is slow or unresponsive.
- An internal error encountered by the printer.
- Unfinished print job queue at a multiple time.
The possible solutions to these problems are hereunder:
- Changing the printer setting.
- Restarting the printer spooler service.
- Change printer properties.
- Reinstallation of your printer drivers.
- Installation of the latest updates.
- Choose to add an alternative printer driver device.
- Check whether you are using a VPN connection or not.
If you are searching for the relative details of the above-mentioned issues then you will find all the results regarding offline issues of the HP wireless printers then you may visit our site where you will find blogs on various errors as well as you can also call us on our HP printer customer support phone number which is a toll-free number and you can get connected to us anytime as well as from anywhere.
Also Read :