Among the listed PDF editor app, one of my favorites is the PDFelement app. It has a free version and also has a very good user-friendly interface. It is supported by Windows 10. You get cool features offered by this app. You may in the future buy the full version of this app at an affordable cost.
Except from this app, one of the other amazing services offered on the internet is PDF Buddy. You do not have to download or install it on your PC. This service is present online and you can easily upload files and edit them. The instructions given are easy to understand, and you can complete you can task quickly. This service is a free PDF editor for Windows. There are many free services like this present on the internet. You may explore them for more features and what new they bring for you.
Here is a list of Best Free PDF Editor apps for Windows
It is an amazing software tool that makes creating, editing, converting, and sign in to the PDF files easily.
There are three plans offered by this software that is namely –
- This app protects your file from any unauthorized access.
- You can collaborate with your team easily using the comment feature.
- Wondershare does not support embedding video files while creating or editing PDFs files.
2. Icecream Apps PDF Editor
It is an amazing software that helps you to create and make changes in your PDF file. Other amazing features helps you to edit, manage pages, annotate, etc.
- It allows you to Combine PDF pages.
- You can use the distinct feature to move, rotate, or even resize objects.
- This app also gives an amazing feature to set a password to protect PDF files.
- It doesn’t have a storage of its own, where you could save my edited documents without using space on your hard drive.
PDFelement is a brilliant Windows 10 PDF editor app. You can check out the free trial that comes with basic PDF editing solutions. Also, the paid version of this app is affordable vale and gives good tools.
It is home too many amazing features which include annotating, editing, and converting PDFs to other formats, which also allows you to add a signature and fill PDF forms.
- It can do exactly what Adobe can do, making PDF-elements, best value for money.
- You can try it out before you make your mood to buy it.
- Its simple design provides a user-friendly interface. Your documents are secured here.
- It has limited features in its trial version.
- Windows System Support
- Mac System Support
4. Nitro Pro
The Nitro Pro is another PDF editor app that offers many PDF editing features similar to the one listed above. It has exciting including, ability to edit, create and merge, review, and collaborate, among others. Also, this Nitro editor app will allow you to fill, sign, and secure your PDF files. This PDF editing app is supported by all windows operating systems. It comes in 2 versions, personal (has more features) and business.
- This app is easy to use with amazing speed.
- It has OCR technology for editing scanned PDFs.
- The personal version of this app is expensive in comparison to others.
It is operated on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 PDF editor
5. Acrobat Pro DC
This app is regarded as the best editing software. It is widely used because of its top-notch features. Its user interface is easy to use. It is regarded as the best PDF editing tool for Windows 10. According to a list, this app is considered to be overpriced
- It is considered as one of the best PDF editor’s app with top-notch features.
- It is easy to use.
- Acrobat pro comes with its simple and friendly user interface.
- In this app also, OCR technology is available to edit scanned PDFs
- This app is an expensive PDF editor when compared to other alternatives.
- This makes this app not be suitable for individuals and small businesses.
System Support: It works for all Windows systems
6. Foxit Phantom PDF
This app is another good PDF text editor app capable of editing your PDF files in Windows systems. It also performs other functions, including merging and splitting PDFs, annotating and sharing PDF files, and many more
- This app gives a free trial of 14 days.
- If you find it satisfactory that do buy the full version.
- It gives the OCR function through which the users can work with the scanned PDFs.
- In this app also the trial version offers limited features.
- This app is not as easy to use as other apps because it is not a user-friendly interface, unlike other PDF editor software.
System Support: It works on all Windows systems as well.
7. Sejda PDF Editor
Sejda is a free PDF editor app. It comes with exciting features. This app helps you to edit your PDF files easily. You can also add signature on PDF files, add comments and links on PDFs, create fillable PDF forms, and edit the content in PDF documents.
- It allows you to edit an unlimited number of documents.
- This app is not as secure as other PDF editor’s app.
- There is no OCR function available.
- The user interface is not easy to use as compared to other PDF editor applications.
System Support: It works on all Windows systems
8. PDF Buddy
This is a PDF service available online, it gets its name to the list on top in 2020. You do not have to download or install it on your PC.
- With this service online uploading files and editing them become easy.
- The instructions given are easy to understand, and you can complete you can task quickly.
- This app has some limited features. So, you might just miss some tools while using this editor.
- Your documents security and privacy become a major concern with this editor because all your edits are done over the internet.
System Support: It works on all Windows systems.