Microsoft has revolutionized the digital platform for small businesses by introducing Microsoft Dynamics 365. It has integrated the Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management. However, while upgrading to the new system, you must integrate all your data from previously disintegrated applications. Here we will discuss how you can complete this tedious task conveniently and accurately.
How to integrate your Dynamics CRM and ERP:
Integrating ERP and CRM stands for integration of data from the systems and bringing them under one platform where you can get a holistic view of your organization. Thus, we will discuss about Dynamics 365 for Sales and Dynamics NAV integration which is the first step towards Dynamics NAV and Dynamics Sales records.
Before you start with the Dynamics 365 for Sales and Dynamics NAV integration process, you need to get global administrator rights. Once you get the same, the following are the steps to be taken:
- The first step is to log into Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- On the top right hand side you can find the search option. Enter CRM in the search field.
- Click on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connection Setup. This would bring up the setup screen.
- In the next step you are to click on the Assisted Setup and then you have to click on the next option.
- In this step you will have to enter your Dynamics CRM URL.
- Here you will have to enter global admin credentials into both pairs of account fields. Then click on the Next option.
- This is the final step where you need to ensure that Publish Item Availability Web-service, Import Dynamics CRM solution, and Enable Dynamics CRM connection are all checked. Then all you have to do is click Finish.
And thus, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Dynamics NAV integration is complete.
The next steps take you towards syncing of Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing and NAV records directly.
- Once again you have to log into Dynamics NAV.
- The next step is to click on the customer option and select a particular customer. This is the record that is going to be synced.
- Following the previous step, you need to choose the Navigate tab from the menu at the top. Then you have to click on the Coupling option followed by the Set up coupling option.
This enables you to use the NAV data or the CRM data into Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing, both.
4. Then you have to go into drop-down menu that is places next to Synchronize after Coupling. There you have to choose between two options:
- Use Dynamics NAV data.
- Use Dynamics CRM data.
5. In this step, you have two options, yet again. You can choose between syncing with an existing account or create a new one:
- If you choose to sync with an existing account, select the CRM account you wish to sync with that you can find under Dynamics CRM, and then click OK.
- If you choose to create a new account, you have to select the Create New option under Dynamics CRM.
Clicking on the OK option completes the syncing process of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing.
6. To complete the Sync entirely, click on the OK option again.
To get the most out of Dynamics 365, you might need some assistance. This assistance is provided by Microsoft Dynamics partners, who perform the integration for you. Besides integration, they are also responsible for the demo, implementation and support that you need with the system. The following are some of the services you can expect from Dynamics partners:
- When it comes to diagnostic support, you can seek their help.
- All your queries and confusions are resolved.
- Professionals can be consulted for wise subscription decisions to remain ahead of the curve.
- They provide for Annual system audits.
- Advices and assistance regarding choosing of the right set of applications are provided by them.
- The execute customization of applications in use and integrating apps.
- You can count on regular progress calls from dedicated account manager.
There are more benefits that you may receive from the partners.
This article is about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales integration with Dynamics NAV which results into, syncing of the records of ERP and CRM solutions of your system. It also talks about the benefits that one can expect from Microsoft Dynamics Partners.